Popular Private Client
brings the highest level of exclusive banking to our most valued clients.
Enjoy exclusive amenities, unique privileges and guidance every step of the way.
- A holistic approach to banking services, delivered under the supervision of your Private Banker
- Consistent monitoring of your finances, including regular financial reviews
- Exclusive service in branches, allowing you to avoid bank lines and gain immediate personal assistance
- Dedicated customer support, reserved exclusively for Popular Private Clients
- An available Personal Line of Credit with a line amount and rate structure tailored to your unique lending needs1
- Access to professionals across our entire organization to meet your specialized banking, investment, mortgage, and insurance needs
- Expert assistance in portfolio management, financial planning and other investment-related tasks2
Features and Solutions
- A Palladium Checking Account, our most exclusive checking account, which features our best banking amenities1
- Our highest published rates for money markets and certificates of deposits1, 3
- Unlimited fee reimbursement when using foreign or non-Popular ATMs worldwide1
- Equity Advantage Line of Credit rate discount1
- Mortgage closing cost credit and mortgage interest rate discount1
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Access to Private Banking suites at select branches
1Please refer to the applicable deposit or lending disclosures and your Private Banker for further account details. All lines of credit, loans and mortgages are subject to underwriting guidelines and credit approval. Rates, terms and conditions may vary by state and are subject to change without notice. The $500 mortgage closing cost credit, mortgage interest rate discount and Equity Advantage Line of Credit rate discount will be provided while you have and maintain the Popular Palladium Checking requirements. Banco Popular North America (referred to herein as “we”, “us”, “our” or “BPNA”) is a Member FDIC institution and a New York state chartered bank. Banco Popular North America operates under the assumed name “Popular Community Bank“ in the markets in which it operates. Accordingly, Popular Community Bank and Banco Popular North America are the same FDIC insured institution. All deposits with BPNA are insured by the FDIC up to the applicable maximum amount allowed by law for each deposit ownership category. All balances for BPNA deposits would be combined for purposes of determining FDIC coverage. For more information about FDIC Insurance coverage of deposit accounts, visit https://www.fdic.gov/deposit/deposits.
2Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Popular Investments is a unit of Banco Popular North America. Infinex and Banco Popular North America are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex, including contributions made to a retirement plan as well as any proceeds generated, are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. If applicable, please request a prospectus and read it carefully before investing.
3You may not exceed more than six transfers or withdrawals per calendar month or statement cycle of at least four weeks. Transfers or withdrawals can be a combination of preauthorized transfers, automatic transfers, telephone, check, draft, debit card, fax, or computer transactions. For Certificates of Deposits, a penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.